(1) ALLIANZ-PL Sp. z o.o. is pleased about your interest in our company and products. The protection of your personal data is important to us, and we want you to feel secure when visiting our website.
(1) We do not collect your personal data on this website. The data that may be collected on the site refers to publicly available information about legal entities that are interested in the products and services presented on the site.
(2) By using this site you confirm that:
- You are a representative of a legal entity;
- use publicly available data on the website about the legal entity you represent;
- use the equipment of this legal entity to access the site;
- do not use any personal information on the site..
(3) For questions regarding data collection on the site, you can contact our specialist at the following address with a link to this document: email@example.com, ALLIANZ-PL Sp. z o.o., Poland 15-727 Białystok Hetmańska 25.
(1) By using this site, you confirm that you are a representative of a legal entity, are using the equipment of this legal entity to access the site and agree to the collection of the following technical data (which is necessary to display our website to you and ensure stability and security), which you confirm, are not your personal information, but relate to the legal entity that you represent: IP address, date and time of the query,time zone difference relative to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the query (specific site), access status/HTTP status code, data volume transmitted in each case, website from which the request originates, browser, operating system and its user interface, and language and version of the browser software.
(3) When using the site, you may only provide publicly available information about legal entities interested in the goods and services presented on this site. This site does not request or use your personal information such as name, phone number, email address. By continuing to use the site, you agree that you are using publicly available information about legal entities to fill out contact forms on the site, that you are using the site as a representative of a legal entity, and that you are not providing this site with your personal information.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google LLC. The provider responsible for this service within the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”).
(3) The legal basis for this data processing is, your consent granted though the cookie banner. You may revoke your consent for the future at any time by opening and changing your cookie settings. You can configure your browser software to prevent it from storing cookies, but you may then not be able to use all of the functions of this website. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie that is related to your visit to the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of these data by Google by not granting consent to the placement of the cookie or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(1) We use Tag Manager from Google for the centralized configuration and administration of data collection. With the help of this tool, we organize the scripts used on our page and check when they are executed. As a cookie-less domain that does not collect personal data, Google Tag Manager triggers other tags that collect data under certain circumstances. These data are passed on but not stored. If the user deactivates tracking at the cookie level, then this deactivation remains valid for all tracking tags that are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
(2) Our legitimate interest is our economic business and the user friendliness of our website. Google offers more information about data protection with Tag Manager at:https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/9323295?hl=en&ref_topic=3441532,
(2) The purpose of the tool for online marketing is clear visualization of the processed data in the form of a report.
(3) Use of third-party providers: Along with Google Connectors, Google Data Studio can also use an API database programmed with Google Apps Script that passes on data of third-party providers for processing in Google Data Studio.
(4) Google Data Studio belongs to Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/
(1) Google Ads is an advertising platform from Google LLC, where advertisers can place advertisements that are based primarily on the search results obtained during the use of the advertiser's own services.
(2) Google Ads uses personal data for the personalization of advertisements and cookies, as well as for personalized and non-personalized advertising. In addition, locally stored tags are acquired.
(3) The purpose of data collection and processing is personalized advertising tailored to the customer.
(4) Google Ads belongs to Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/9028179